- Season turkey cutlets with taco seasoning, sauté over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes per side, cool, and then cut into strips.
- Place black beans into colander, drain and then mash in a medium-size bowl.
- Add corn to bean mixture, add diced tomatoes or stewed tomatoes, and 5 T of fresh cilantro, mixing well. If adding rice, add to mixture now. Taste and if necessary, follow next step.
- Add one teaspoon of taco seasoning and mix well. Adjust accordingly.
- Lay 4 wraps on table, measure 1-cup of mixture for each wrap, place in middle of wrap, spreading from left to right leaving at least 1-inch on each side of wrap clear. Divide sautéed turkey equally amongst the wraps along with dividing the cilantro and cheddar cheese. Fold sides in and wrap.
- If eating, microwave for one-minute intervals until desired temperature is achieved, slice and enjoy.
Serve with salsa and sour cream (optional).
These wraps can be frozen.