4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14.5 oz. can fired roasted diced tomatoes with garlic
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon, fresh orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon, lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Heat olive oil in non-stick pan over medium heat, sprinkle tilapia with granulated garlic and pan-sear tilapia fillets 2 minutes on each side. Remove fillets to plate.
Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, and sauté sliced onion for 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly browned. Add white wine and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and simmer for 30 seconds. Add can of tomatoes, chicken broth, olives, orange zest, lemon pepper, and oregano. Bring to slow-simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
Add tilapia back to sauté pan with tomato mixture, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Top with parsley and serve.
222 Calories; 7 g Fat; (1 g Sat. fat; 4 g Mono fat); 36 mg Cholesterol; 9 g Carbohydrates; 25 g Protein; 2 g Fiber; 425 mg Sodium; 579 mg Potassium.